4.27.2006

Stress, with a side of anxiety

Ok, so the bar results will be posted in about 14 hours or so....

I'm trying to keep myself busy so that I don't sit here all day and ponder my fate. It's not working. The only reason I've slept well all week is because I'm taking Simply Sleep every night. I doubt if even that will work tonight.

If I pass....well, I don't know. I'll be thrilled, no doubt. But having failed as many times as I have, it's hard to even imagine passing.

If I fail, it will be the sixth time. And probably the final time, as I don't think that I can put myself through yet another bar exam. I will have to just resign myself to the fact that I need to find something else to do with my law degree.

Either way, I'm sure I'll post the end result here tomorrow morning.

No comments:

Post a Comment