6.20.2006

Customer service purgatory

I have been "on hold" with Verizon/Yahoo for 52 minutes and 51 seconds so far. If I hear any more really crappy Muzak I am going to lose my mind.

Some voice on the line keeps telling me that they "recognize my time is valuable" and that they "apologize for my wait." I don't think she really means it. If they really knew how valuable my time was, I would not still be on hold.

Of course, I have talked with three customer service reps so far in the past 53 minutes...but none of them could help me. The one guy actually said "uh, they didn't train us for that."

What?????????????????? Go back to training class buddy.

I hate being put on hold -- right now, it's been 56 minutes. Almost an entire hour wasted trying to fix a problem with my Yahoo DSL homepage. They have no idea how valuable my time is. Or how pissed off I am right now.

No comments:

Post a Comment