5.24.2007

Finally.....

....a LOST episode worth watching.

Better late than never, the last episode of the season was actually NOT a waste of my time.

It took me back to how I felt during the first season, when after every episode I would think "What the &%$# just happened?" That's how I felt last night when all was said and done.

SPOILER ALERT: IF YOU HAVE NOT YET WATCHED THE SEASON FINALE, STOP READING NOW. I'M GIVING IT ALL AWAY!

OK, here's my take on some things:

- Wow...those were "flash forwards" not flashbacks. I kind of figured that out halfway thru the show, but that last scene at the airport with Jack and Kate...amazing. "We never should have left the island!"....never thought Jack would say that.

- Who's funeral was it? I think it was Ben's...or Locke's.

- Walt????? OH. MY. GOD. Where the hell did he come from? And, hello??? He looked older. How are they gonna explain that one?

- I don't know if Charlie is really dead -- I see Desmond maybe putting on scuba gear and rescuing him. But I could be wrong.

- "I need to get back, he's going to wonder where I am," says Kate. Who is "he"? Sawyer???? I think so.

- Are we suppposed to think that Kate is pregnant??? She hinted at it once or twice. And Jack telling Kate he loves her.....hmmmmm.....

- Who is Naomi if she didn't work for Penny???? So, Ben WAS right after all. Stupid, stupid Jack.

- So maybe next season (which I think doesn't start 'til January!) they get rescued and then we see them adjust to life back at home with the flashbacks taking place on the island? And it ends with Jack going back to the island and turning into a Ben-type weirdo??? Just a thought.


I really think the writers redeemed themselves with the finale. Almost makes me forget the stupid Paulo/Nikki episode. Almost.


1 comment:

  1. (Ha! I just wrote my blog entry and I had similar thoughts. We're on the same page!)

    I agree with you 100%. WHAT a great episode! Finally, one that was worth it!

    I agree - I think it might have been Ben's funeral. I mean, he kills everyone he knows. I can't imagine too many people actually attending.

    And Walt? HAAAAA! I laughed when I saw him.

    Kate pregnant? Hmmm... that isn't anything I caught. I bet she is with Sawyer. But then again, usually people don't stay together after those traumatic-type events.

    (I love that the show is making me question everything again. Awesome!)

    ReplyDelete