It's raining today. It's gray and gloomy and I'm feeling blah.
And, I didn't win MegaMillions last night. I tried -- I bought 3 tickets. I didn't win.
So, now there are 196 million reasons to buy another ticket (or 10 tickets). Yeah, the jackpot is almost $200 million. That would buy a lot of gas for my minivan.
That got me thinking...what would I do with $196 million?
1. pay off my mortgage
2. pay off my law school loans
3. set up trusts for my kids
4. set enough aside to pay for college for my kids
5. pay my parents back (I owe them A LOT, I'm sure)
6. give some to charity
7. take several trips (Venice, Paris, Hawaii, Las Vegas for starters)
I don't know if I'd keep working. I might for a while. I think I would probably get bored at home all day. Of course, I could start some kind of philanthropic association or something.
What about you? What would you do with $196 million??