12.09.2008

No news is good news, right?

Yep. That's right. Nothing. Nada. Zip. Zilch. NOTHING.

That's how exciting things have been around here lately...I have nothing blog worthy going on.

It's rainy today. Who cares. Boring.

I've seen 'Twilight' twice. And would like to go for a third time. I think it's an addiction. I'm also re-reading the series.

I'm not done with my Christmas shopping. Not too concerned about that however. It will get done.

Did I mention it's pouring rain today? At least it's not snow, right?

That's it. That's all I have.

Perhaps I will find some blogging inspiration this week. Maybe.

2 comments:

  1. I keep hearing about Twilight. I need to read it I guess.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Saw your link in Twilight Twitter Moms....I just finished the series. I think I'm going to read Midnight Sun, then re-read the series. I'm a bit lost now, and don't know what else to do, ha!

    ReplyDelete