It's snowing. Again.
It took me 1 hour and 15 minutes to drive from the BGSU campus to Sylvania. Not exactly a fun commute.
However, I made it home safely....and now I'm in for the night. And we're having leftovers for dinner...so I don't have to cook. :)
The 5 things I'm grateful for today:
1. Blogger friends AthenaBee and Wrestling Kitties for suggesting I try BK Iced Mochas.
2. BK Iced Mochas. For $2.19 you too can have a good morning!
3. My new 'Edward Cullen' keychain! Thanks to Wendy for creating it! LOVE IT! :)
4. A safe drive home....with little to no slipping and sliding!
5. Leftovers for dinner. I don't have to cook tonight and that makes me happy.