4.16.2009

A new blog

OK, so here's the thing.

Because I don't have enough things to do already (taking care of my kids, working, cooking, laundry, re-reading Twilight for the 20th time, etc)....I decided to start another blog.

Actually, I started it last August but I haven't had the time to keep it updated (and somehow I think I'll have the time now? Oh that's right...I'll be unemployed in less than 2 months!)

So, here it is: Travels with Kids. It's a blog full of my tips and tricks for sucessful travels with your little ones. My second post (last summer) was about Soak City and what to do/not do. Right now, I'll be focusing on planning a trip to Walt Disney World with your little ones (since that's where I'm headed in 9 days!). Of course, you don't have to be traveling with kids to read the blog...I'll have tips for non-kid travel too. And, there is a list of my favorite travel-related links included!

Enjoy. And happy trails!

1 comment:

  1. AWESOME!

    We will be heading to Virginia Beach this summer with the Bee. It oughta be interesting...

    ReplyDelete