5.02.2009

Back to reality


Well, I'm home from Disney. Not much more to say about that part.

The trip itself was AMAZING, WONDERFUL, FULL OF FUN...and all that stuff. The weather was perfect all week -- not one drop of rain fell! The crowd levels were great....and Olivia and Emma had so much fun.

A few highlights:

- watching Emma's reaction as she met the characters for the first time (she was only 8 months old the last time we went)

- Olivia being transformed into a princess at the Bibbidi Bobbidi Boutique!

- watching Olivia and Emma dance the waltz w/ Cinderella and Prince Charming

- seeing Olivia meet Prince Caspian (from The Chronicles of Narnia)...oh what a story I have for that

OK...I would love to post more, but I am exhausted and still unpacking. I will be journaling about each day on my other blog (Travels with Kids) ... so once those are up, I'll post a link if anyone cares to read about our adventures.

Oh, and I should mention that I took 1,025 pictures during our week-long trip. And four full video tapes. Yeah, it might take a few days to post any photos. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment