[Thanks to Turtle Parade and Happy Hopefuls for the inspiration]
1. Who was your first prom date? A guy named Eric. I think. His senior prom. I was a sophomore....I think. Must have been memorable, right?
2. Do you still talk to your first love? No.
3. What was your first alcoholic drink? Probably a wine cooler -- at my parent's house. So lame, I know.
4. What was your first job? I worked as a cashier at a pharmacy - got the job when I was 15 1/2.
5. What was your first car? A blue Pontiac Sunbird (this was "my" first car that didn't belong to my parents).
6. Who was the first person to text you today? No texts.
7. Who was the first person you thought of this morning? My kids.
8. Who was your first grade teacher? Mrs. Lezon. Wow. That's weird that I remember that. But I think I spelled her name wrong.
9. Where did you go on your first flight in a plane? Florida.
10. Who was your first best friend and do you still talk? Cindy and Allie are my two best (and oldest friends - oldest as in we've been friends FOREVER). And yes, we still talk...although not as often as we should!
11. Where was your first sleepover? I have no idea. Probably at Cindy's house.
12. Who was the first person you talked to today? My husband.
13. Whose wedding were you in for the first time? Allie's wedding.
14. What was the first thing you did this morning? Um, got out of bed (ha!). OK...after that, I brushed my teeth.
15. What was the first concert you went to? Tears for Fears. I think.
16. First tattoo? A rose on the inside of my right ankle.
17. First piercing? My ears...in elementary school
18. First foreign country you went to? Canada.
19. First movie you remember seeing? The Jungle Book.
20. What state (province) did you first live in? Ohio
21. Who was your first room mate? Tori...and we're still friends today! :)
22. When was your first detention? High school.
23. When was your first kiss? No idea.
24. What is one thing you would learn, given the chance? To ballroom dance.
25. Who will be the next person to post this? No clue. But if you post it on your blog, leave a comment here so I can check it out! :)