1.09.2010

Happy Birthday to Olivia!

My birthday girl....


Pretty, pretty princess


One of my favorite pictures of my girl


A big sister...


...and, Olivia at age 1.

It's amazing how time flies when you're having fun! I can't believe that my baby girl is turning 6 years old today! It seems like just yesterday that we were bringing her home from the hospital, thinking we knew what we were doing (that thought quickly vanished when Olivia PEED ON ME as I walked her from the nursery to the kitchen sink (yes, the kitchen sink) to give her that 'first bath' at home. Yes, I undressed her in the nursery and walked her through the dining room to the kitchen and she was a totally naked baby! So much for knowing what I was doing. After many sleepless nights and MANY, MANY weeks of colic (worst weeks ever!)....we finally 'got the hang of it'.

And now, six years later....every day is another new adventure with Olivia. She is our bright, brilliant, talkative, creative, shy, funny, beautiful, amazing little girl.

Happy Birthday Olivia! We love you so very much!!!

6 comments: