3.02.2011

In a word

OK, I know it's March 2 - so technically I'm already behind with the whole NaBloPoMo posting every day thing....but, I'm doing it anyway.

Today's post will cover yesterday and today - in a word or two - so in my book that counts.

Don't argue with me.
I'm right.


This month's NaBloPoMo theme is "in a word" - so, we are supposed to choose a word to build a post around or describe our day in one word. Something like that.

And I think I can totally do this.

Let's give it a whirl.

My week so far can be summed up with these words:

Exhausting.
Stressful.
Happy.
Sad.
Disappointing.
Revealing.
Frustrating.

It was exhausting being a "single" parent for a few nights. The job is stressing me out beyond belief. I was happy to see my husband when he came home from his business trip. The job made me sad and reduced me to tears two days in a row. I was (and still am) very disappointed in several people and their actions. Those same people revealed their true nature to me and I can only shake my head in total disbelief. And lastly, I am frustrated that something I thought was a good thing has turned out to be anything but.

2 comments:

  1. words of encouragement...you can't control those who make disappointing decisions and you just have to be happy with how you respond to such things! I hope that your week gets much better!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks....those are great words of encouragement! I hope my week improves too....(it can't get much worse, right?...it is Thursday) :)

    ReplyDelete