3.15.2012

The Love VoxBox from Influenster!

 
Last week, that lovely box of goodies arrived on my doorstpe, thanks to the folks at Influenster! I was one of the lucky "Influensters" chosen to test out the products in the Love VoxBox. 


The products included:
- Gillette Venus & Olay Razor
- Kiss Nail Dress - Fashion That Sticks
- Stash Tea Herbal Tea Sampler
- Ghirardelli Gourmet Mild Creamy Devotion
- Truvia Natural Sweetener

Let's just say this - I love this Love VoxBox! I was so excited when I opened it and saw all the goodies inside. Of course, I wanted to eat the Ghirardelli first...but I was a "good girl" and waited. At least a day or so. And no, I didn't share it.

So, maybe you're wondering what I thought of all these products? (And if your answer is "no"...you can probably skip the rest of this post!)

Gillette Venus & Olay Razor: Um, love. Yes, I love this razor. I'm the type of person who buys the "cheap" razors in the 10 pack and shaves my legs with body wash. Yeah. I'm a mom. I don't care. Hell, for most of the winter months my legs don't see a razor more than once or twice. But this razor? It's amazing. There are Olay moisture bars around the Gillette blades and well, let's just say I'm not shaving my legs every day just because it's freakishly warm outside. I will definitely be "splurging" to buy more refills for this. (Retail price: $8.99-$10.99).

Kiss Nail Dress - Fashion That Sticks: I love when I have time to paint my nails - I'm a big fan of manicured hands. But I rarely find the time to give myself a "home" manicure. And when I do, the nails are inevitably chipped the next day. This is where Kiss Nail Dress came to my "rescue" - last Friday night, Kevin and I had "date night" - dinner at a very nice restaurant with another couple. My nails were a wreck. But in a matter of about 10 minutes I had a lovely, sparkly manicure.
I actually had people ask "where did you get your nails done?" .. and when I told them "at home" they were very surprised. Kiss Nail Dress is so easy to use - you just peel, apply to nails, and then shape with the included nail file. And the best part - the manicure can last for up to 10 days. They also work great for pedicures and there are 18 different styles from which to choose! (Retail price: $6.99)

Ghirardelli Gourmet Milk Creamy Devotion Bar: I love chocolate. And even before the Love VoxBox arrived, Ghirardelli was one of my personal favorites. It took a lot of willpower to NOT eat that entire candy bar in one day...but I managed to savor it for about two days. I tried to "be good" and only eat one (or three) squares at a time. But I was having one of "those" weeks where the only thing that makes the day better is chocolate and well...it was gone before I could share it with my husband. The "Creamy Devotion" bar has 32% cacao milk chocolate and it really was DREAMY. I dare you to try and eat just one square. (Retail price: $2.99)

Truvia Natural Sweetener: I'm a fan of "no calorie" sweeteners, usually adding about two or three packets of the "yellow" stuff to my morning cup of coffee. (Yes, I like my coffee sweet and with a lot of cream). So, I will admit I was VERY surprised when just ONE packet of Truvia sweetened my coffee perfectly. (Thank goodness I started out with just one packet!). I'm now a fan. And I'll be adding Truvia to my coffee each morning! (Retail price: $3.99/40 count box).

Stash Tea Herbal Tea Sampler: I'm more of a coffee drinker, but I did give the tea a fighting chance and I actually did enjoy it. Hot tea is not normally my "thing" unless I'm sick with bronchitis or a cold, but the sample box included nine flavors (Acai Berry, Blueberry Superfruit, Chamomile, Cinnamon Apple Chamomile, Lemon Ginger, Licorice Spice, Mango Passionfruit, Peppermint, and Wild Raspberry Hibiscus). My favorite so far....Mango Passionfruit. I'll be trying the Blueberry Superfruit next. Blueberry tea?? Who knew?!? (Retail price: $3.50)

And that my friends is the story of the Love VoxBox from Influenster.
Be sure to check out their website.

Now if you'll excuse me...I need to go make a cup of tea and shave my legs. 

No comments:

Post a Comment