5.14.2012

Leaving on a jet plane...Atlanta bound!


I'm leaving on a jet plane.
Atlanta is calling my name.
My bags are packed.
Sort of.
I'll finish packing tonight or tomorrow.
I hope.

Tomorrow I'm headed down to Atlanta for the "Conversation with Coca-Cola" social media conference. I'll be joining a couple dozen other bloggers/social media moms for a couple days talking about blogging, social media, branding and more. And, we get tour of the World of Coca-Cola.

And, I'm going to be meeting some pretty awesome bloggers.

Did I mention how excited I am about this?

I can't wait to share my adventures with all of you!
Keep watching the Fishbowl for photos and blog posts.
And, if you want to follow along on Twitter, you can follow me (@TraciLeigh) and the hashtag I'll be using all week is #cclp.

Disclosure: Coca-Cola is paying for my travel and accommodations for this event. I am not required to blog about the event. All opinions in this post are mine.

No comments:

Post a Comment