4.24.2013

Lots of words on a Wednesday

I sat down to write a post yesterday...about what, I'm not really sure. I just felt the need to fill this space with more than "Wordless Wednesday" photos.

And there was nothing.
I had no words.
I could not think of one single thing to say.

My husband found this especially amusing when I emailed him at work and said "I can't write a blog post because I have literally run out of words!"

His response?
"You run out of words? Never!"

Yeah. It was writer's block of the worst kind.
I honestly don't know what came over me.

I've been doing A LOT of writing lately. And I'm LOVING it. (I haven't been doing that writing HERE, obviously). But regardless...I'm writing and I'm happy and I guess when I'm happy that means I have less things to snark about. (Lucky YOU!).

And yesterday I had been coming up with story ideas for my writing gig, and drafting stories, and writing ... and by 3 p.m. I had nothing left.

Today however...my words have returned.
Again, lucky you.

I was drafting a blog post in my head the other day about a whole lot of random stuff. Like, this stupid Ohio weather. One day it's 70 and sunny and the next (today) it's 40 and rainy. Yes, I'm complaining. And I don't care if people don't want to hear me complain. I'm tired of cold and rain and trees with no leaves. I just want warm, sunny, springlike weather.

Aside from the weather, social media has been annoying me lately. Mostly what has been bothering me is people's total lack of a filter when it comes to posting comments on Facebook. I mean it's as if people think that just because they happen to be TYPING their comment it's different than saying that very same thing to someone in person. Look...if you can't/won't say something to someone IN PERSON why in the name of all that is HOLY would you leave a negative/judgmental/rude comment on their Facebook page?

Common sense...it's seriously lacking on social media right now.

So yeah. Other than the weather and the prevailing rudeness on Facebook...I can't say much else is bothering me. Shocking, right? I said it at the beginning...I'm writing and I'm happy.

And I guess that's all there is to say about that.

No comments:

Post a Comment