9.12.2013

Heading to BloggyCon2013!

I'm really excited for this weekend - I'm headed to Cedar Point tomorrow for BloggyCon2013! I haven't been to a blogging conference since last year and I really need a weekend of inspiration and networking!

Maybe the best part of this whole weekend - other than the blogging and social media that's going to be happening - my family gets to join me! The kids are so excited to spend a weekend at Cedar Point and I have to admit, I'm rather excited about it too. Even though I had the chance to take the family before (to Disney Social Media Moms), they always stayed home. So it'll be a blast to share the fun with them this time.

I'll be tweeting like crazy all weekend (@TraciLeigh) and if you follow me on Facebook I'll be posting there too. You can watch the hashtag #BloggyCon13 for all fun. And of course, I'll have follow-up posts next week.

No comments:

Post a Comment