11.14.2013

Today's the Day! Gabe's Official Grand Opening in Toledo

Today is THE day!

The official grand opening of the Toledo Gabe's store was this morning and I was lucky enough to be there to celebrate the big day.

The grand opening ribbon cutting took place just before the doors opened at 8 a.m. at the new store located at 5223 Monroe Street (next to Target). Ken Seipel, CEO of Gabriel Brothers, Inc., along with the management team warmly welcomed shoppers and the community to the new store. 

And now that Gabe's has officially arrived in Toledo, it's time to get shopping!

Gabe's is the destination for savvy shoppers (like me!) and offers designer brands and fashions at up to 70% off department and specialty store prices. Each week the store gets at least two shipments of new merchandise which means there's always something new for shoppers.

While shopping this morning, I found some great items for my "wish list" ... including some of these gorgeous purses! I would like one of each please.


Gabe's has something for everyone including men's (even a tall department, which is perfect for my husband), women's, juniors, missy, (an incredible) kids department, shoes, jewelry, home decor, and more. Taking a peek in the women's department I did find a few sparkly items that would be perfect for the holidays!


Now that Gabe's is officially opened in Toledo I just have to ask - why are you still reading this post? Hop in the car and head to Toledo's one and only Gabe's! There are great deals to be found and you don't want to miss out! If you visit today on the grand opening day, the store will have some special offers and prizes for shoppers.

The blue ribbon is cut and Gabe's is open!
 As the mom shopper correspondent for Gabe's, I've had a great time sharing this information with you! Hope to see you at the store today as we continue to celebrate the grand opening! You can follow me on Twitter (@TraciLeigh), Pinterest, Facebook (the view from my fishbowl), and Instagram as I continue to post throughout the grand opening today!

Disclaimer: I am the mom shopper correspondent for the Toledo Gabe's location and have been compensated for my time in addition to receiving a Gabe's gift card. Part of my role as correspondent is to write blog posts and post to social media about Gabe's. However, all opinions are my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment