1.08.2006

Bar review madness

Here it is: bar review sucks. There, I said it. And it doesn't just suck a little bit - nope, it's just one huge sucking black hole of legal crap.

I hate bar review. It's not as if it's something new to me -- hell no...I've been here 5 times before. Of course, this time around I'm actually going to the classes again -- haven't done that since 1999 -- when my brain was 7 years younger than it is now. I've put a lot of stuff in that ol' brain up there over the past seven years and now I'm just trying to make room for this legal babble that is bar review.

Now don't get me wrong -- I really do want to pass the bar exam....I just wish there was an easier way to do it that didn't involve watching taped lectures 5 nights a week, while my daughter and husband are at home, without me.

People keep saying "oh it will all be worth it in the end." I want to strangle them. Pretty sure if I did it would be justfiable homicide. Then again, maybe I should wait until the criminal law lecture to be sure.

No comments:

Post a Comment