2.23.2006

This is your brain after the bar exam....

Ok, so I'm done. Finished. It's all over. The bar exam is DONE!!! After a very long 2 1/2 days my brain feels pretty much just like that egg over there. FRIED.

How'd it go? That's what people keep asking. I don't know. It just went. I answered the questions and maybe I did OK, and maybe not so much. Won't know til the end of April. If I pass, I'll be celebrating like mad. If I fail, I'll just be mad.

All I know right now is that I don't have to study anymore. And that is a wonderful thing. I can actually spend quality time with Kevin and Olivia again. I can watch TV, read magazines, go to the mall -- all without thinking that I really should be studying.

I felt like crying when I finished that last essay today -- it was as if a giant weight had been lifted off my shoulders and I could finally relax again. I didn't cry though...just sighed a very long sigh of relief.

And now, I'm going to go play with my daughter and watch the Olympics and try to not think about what I missed on those damn essays.

No comments:

Post a Comment