5.25.2006

They're baaaaack!!!!!!!!!!!

Two things returned to me yesterday.

First, the ducks (Tony and Carmella Soprano) came back. So, at least they had not been whacked by rival ducks, as I had feared. I think they just took a mini-vacation.

Second, I have streph throat. Again. This is the second time since late March. Last time it took two rounds of anitbiotics to zap it. This time around, I think I caught it in time and one Z-Pack will do it. I hope. I don't have time to be sick. Nor, do I have time to get my tonsils out - as several people have suggested I might need to do.

Lucky for me, it's going to be nice outside for the next few days so I can convalesce outside in the sunshine.

2 comments:

  1. Hope you are feeling better, if only not having time to be sick made a person not get sick.

    :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks...I am feeling much better. The antibiotics did their job! :)

    ReplyDelete