7.12.2006

I'm back!!!!!!!

Wow...I've been a total slacker on this blog for the past few weeks. So very sorry. But as most of you know, I've been dealing with ungodly morning sickness. I am just now coming out of the fog that was the month of June. Had an ultrasound yesterday....doctor thought I was bigger than I should be for where she had me. And she was right. I'm actually 10 weeks, 6 days (a week ahead of where they had me). Official due date is now February 1st, but with the scheduled c-section, it'll be the middle of January when we welcome baby.

So, that's why I haven't been blogging. The little "Bean" has been wreaking havoc on me. :)

In other news, I'm back in the Writer's Workshop after a 2-week hiatus due to several things. My column this week is on friendship. Check it out at the Toledo Free Press.

Now I gotta go eat....Bean is hungry. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment