10.05.2006

LOST madness


Let me just say this: I love LOST. It has been one of my favorite shows since the very first episode. But it is also the one and only show on TV that frustrates the hell out of me.

After the initial 5 minutes of last night's season premeire, all I could think was "WHAT THE...?" OK, so (spoiler alert here if you haven't seen it yet)....the Others live in some sort of compound on the island and Henry Gale/Ben is their very spooky leader. Good to know. Then we spend the remainder of the show watching Kate, Jack and Sawyer in various states of lock-up.

As for the rest of what happened last season -- we got NO ANSWERS!!!!!!!!! Nothing. Nada. Zip. This is very frustrating to me.

I am the person who reads the last page of a book before starting, just because I can. I want answers. I want to know NOW!!!!!!!!

But no, the powers that be over at LOST keep me in suspense - about everything. And it is making me crazy.

At the end of last night's show, I looked at Kevin and said "This show is the most frustrating thing I've ever watched. I hate it."

Which of course, I don't. I just want some freakin' answers. Is that too much to ask?

2 comments:

  1. I absolutely agree...HOUSE rocks! I love that man....he's just so damn cool. I saw a bit of "Ugly Betty"..it was endearing.

    Current TV must's: Grey's Anatomy, House, Bones, LOST (unless of course it continues to annoy me).

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm a die-hard.

    I will never stop watching LOST nor stop reading the conspiracy theory blogs.

    I love that show. I'm in it.

    IN.IT.

    ReplyDelete