11.02.2006

You have got to be kidding me

Here's the headline of the day: 26-year-old woman unexpectedly gives birth after gaining 30 pounds

And all I have to say is this: ARE YOU FREAKIN' KIDDING ME??????????????

How in the HELL can someone not know she is pregnant??? I mean, seriously folks. She gained 30 pounds during the past nine months and attributed it to quitting smoking and eating rich foods. (No, I'm not making this up).

Read the full story here.

This nut job claims that she didn't have any symptoms of pregnancy and was completely shocked when doctors told her she was pregnant.

Again I say, ARE YOU KIDDING ME???????????

As someone who is 7-months pregnant, I just don't buy these stories. My baby is moving all day, every day -- did this woman just think she had gas when baby was moving? Did she think it was normal to have a bowling-ball shaped belly that just kept growing and growing?

Some things never cease to amaze.

1 comment:

  1. I'm with you EVERY step of the way on this one. COME on.

    ReplyDelete