2.23.2007

Friday's Feast

I didn't get a chance to indulge in last week's feast....but here is this week's:

Appetizer: Where on your body do you have a scar, and what caused it?
- I have a "Y" shaped scar on my right forearm. When I was in 4th grade I cut my arm open in a swingset accident and ended up getting MANY stitches. It's an ugly scar, but I barely notice it anymore.

Soup: What is something that has happened to you that you would consider a miracle?
- I think having kids is a miracle in itself.

Salad: Name a television personality who really gets on your nerves.
- Bill O'Reilly

Main course: What was a funny word that you said as a child (such as "pasketti" for spaghetti)?
- I used to call french fries "ya yas" (according to my mom).

Dessert: Fill in the blank: I have always thought ___ was ___ .
Hmmm...I'll get back to you on this one.....

To partake in the Friday's Feast, go here.

No comments:

Post a Comment