4.13.2007

Mmmm, mmmm good!

For your "dining" pleasure, might I suggest today's Feast.

Appetizer: When you were a child which crayon was your favorite?
I'm assuming they mean color of crayon here....so I'll say PURPLE. [Which by the way, is still my favorite color].

Soup: On a scale of 1 to 10 [with 10 being the highest], how likely would you be to change jobs if it required you to move?
Currently, 3. [Why, you ask? Because we just bought this house and I love it and don't want to move].

Salad: Take all the numbers in your birthday and phone number and add them up, one by one. What's the total?
2044

Main course: Have you ever "re-gifted" anything? If so,what was it and who did you pass it on to?
No. Never re-gifted. I think it's tacky and shows a lack of thoughtfulness.

Dessert: Name something you need from the store.
Right now, I don't need anything from the [grocery] store -- I just went shopping last night. Now, if you're talking department store, I need my MAC Blotting Powder compact.

(To serve up your very own feast, go to Friday's Feast).

No comments:

Post a Comment