7.17.2007

Every time I see this it cracks me up

Let me preface this by stating this fact: I am a weather junkie. I check weather.com many, many times a day.

And every time I go to the "interactive map" for my area there is an ad on the side of the page for degrees.info. The ad reads: "I want to become..." and then lists all these various careers. My personal favorite: Bounty Hunter.

Yep. I want to become a bounty hunter. It's right there, between Teacher and Social Worker. [Obviously, the list is not alphabetical].

It just strikes me as funny. I didn't realize one needed a degree to be Dog the Bounty Hunter.

2 comments:

  1. We need the friday food thing! The survey!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh yeah...it is Friday, isn't it?

    I totally forgot! Ooops!

    It will be served soon.

    Promise. :)

    ReplyDelete