7.13.2007

The "Feast" is served

After a few weeks of not indulging, the Feast is back.

Appetizer: What is your favorite fruit?
Apples.

Soup: Who is someone you consider as a great role model?
My dad.

Salad: If you were to spend one night anywhere within an hour of your home, where would you choose?
Well, I think I could get to Chicago by plane within an hour...so I'd choose there. With Kevin. [OK, so maybe that's not what the question was asking, but it's my feast].

Main course: Name something you do too often.
Swear.

Dessert: Fill in the blank - I really like ____ because ____ .
I really like blogging because it's theraputic. :)

1 comment:

  1. LOVE these, and, have missed them terribly.

    Fruit: papaya

    role model: hmmm... I guess I really don't have any. I'm a God-believer, so perhaps Him?

    spend one night: At a luxury, luxury hotel anywhere in Los Cabos.

    Do often: Talk.

    I really like sleeping because I love my bed.

    ReplyDelete