1.31.2008

You know you need a vacation when....

...you wake up at 5:45 a.m. and think "What day of the week is it?"

Yeah, I did that today.

Alarm goes off. I sit up and think to myself: "Hmmm..is it Tuesday? No. I was off yesterday, so that means yesterday was Wednesday. So today must be Thursday. Yeah. That's it. Thursday."

Geez.

From that point on, I was running late all morning. I left home late, got to my mom's late with Emma, got to work late.

And the icing on the cake of today -- we're under a winter storm WARNING and they are prediciting 6-10 inches of snow. Tonight, tomorrow morning and tomorrow afternoon. [And, I will have to drive to work in it tomorrow, unless the powers that be here on campus decide to shut everything down. And really, how often do college campuses close? Yeah, never].

It's one of THOSE days.

1 comment:

  1. Whenever you feel like it's a bad day, go back and read the very first post that I put on my blog. Dead rabbits, muddy and bloody dog feet, and baby poop oh my!

    P.S. and also at least YOUR sister in law didn't bring you a Panera cup o'lard! Oh yeah! I'm holding a grudge!

    ReplyDelete