2.12.2008

My new "baby"


See that beauty over there? That's what ya get when you turn 35 and want to hang with the cool kids.

Thanks to my hubby for an awesome b-day gift.

Now, I have to figure out how it works and what I want to download as far as songs, albums, etc.

All in all the b-day was good. My co-workers gave me some funny cards. I got an iPod.

Now if only Mother Nature had cooperated and NOT dumped several inches of snow on T-town, therefore causing me to cancel our dinner plans at Mancy's Bluewater Grill. [MN can be such a WITCH sometimes!].

5 comments:

  1. Aw! Too cute!

    I'm bummed that you didn't get to go to Mancy's Bluewater Grill - YUM!

    Tomorrow hopefully!

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh yeah...we are going out tonight!

    ReplyDelete
  3. How Fun!!! What a great gift...it is so small and cute!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hah! You said, "hang with the cool kids" And it made me smile.

    I still have yet to keep up with the cool kids. No iPod for this geezer.

    ReplyDelete