4.14.2008

Hannah Montana is going to be the death of me

Dummy that I am on Monday mornings, I left my iPod at home...so I am forced to listen to the ONLY station that comes in at my office (the local pop station). It's OK to listen to until 10 am when the morning talk show is over.

After that, the station plays the same 15 songs over and over and over and over. In the last 2 hours I've heard Miley Cyrus/Hannah Montana's song THREE FREAKIN' TIMES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Seriously. Make it stop. NOW.

[And yes, I do realize that I could turn the radio off...but the all I could listen to is the vibrating of my office walls. And that is almost more torture-like than Miley/Hannah. Almost. Oh, wait...now it's Leona Lewis for the 3rd or 4th time so far today. Oh someone make it stop.]

3 comments:

  1. At least you'll be up on the hip pop songs of today. I can sing the theme song to every cartoon on Playhouse Disney. But at the MTV awards, I'm not sure I've heard of any of the artists.

    Here's to you, hip Momma! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL...my sister said the same thing the other day. but i only know the songs/artists that keep getting played over and over every day.

    but, i will admit...i also know all the songs on Playhouse Disney. And all the Disney movies.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete