7.07.2008

Awesome

I have a terrible cold. I am losing my voice - sometimes it's here, sometimes it's not. My throat hurts. I'm coughing. The only thing I'm currently lacking is a fever.

Oh, and did I mention I'm at work?

Yeah. Trooper that I am, I came to work today. I've been miserable since 7:45 this morning.

However, my day isn't all bad.

My boss is so great - she just came into my office with an ice cold bottle of Vitamin Water.

"Here. Drink this. It might make you feel better."

How cool is she? A boss who brings you fluids when you're sick...I mean WOW.

I'll say it again. I love my job.

3 comments:

  1. 1.) Hope you feel better.
    2.) I'm sorry you're sick during the summer.
    3.) Your boss sounds great.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I want a boss like that. Hope you get better soon!

    ReplyDelete
  3. How lovely.

    Unless that was her way of saying, "No, you cannot take any sick time, drink this." Then, it wouldn't be so thoughtful of her :)

    Hope you feel better!

    ReplyDelete