9.02.2008

Sick of being sick

I had bronchitis twice in the month of July. August sailed by without as much as a sniffle. And now, on the 2nd day of September, I am sick again. I think it's bronchitis...but won't know for certain until after my doctor appointment this afternoon.

And to top off my day...Olivia has pneumonia. She's 4 1/2 and has pneumonia. Unreal. She had a fever for most of the weekend - Saturday night, Sunday night, all day yesterday. But she said nothing hurt. Until this morning.

This morning she said her shoulder hurt when she touched it. I thought that was odd, so I told my husband to mention it to the doctor today. Apparently, that's a sign of pneumonia in kids. Who knew.

Course of treatment for Olivia: rest and antibiotics.

I am hoping that Emma can avoid this plauge that seems to never really go away. She just had tubes put in her ears last week and the last thing she needs is bronchitis or pneumonia.

I hate sickness. It sucks.

UPDATE: I have bronchitis. Again. You have just got to be FREAKING KIDDING ME.

3 comments: