1.24.2010

Happy Birthday to Emma!

Emma - Halloween 2009

My little fashionista

July 4, 2008

Em's first trip to Disney World - 2007

My little peanut Emma-nem, January 2007

Happy Birthday to you, Emma!

Three years ago you arrived and our family was complete.

You are my funny (hilarious!), creative, artistic, adventurous little princess who is also a chatterbox and night owl. I don't know where you find all that energy ... but every day with you is a joy! It amazes me how you can spend hours (literally) coloring the same sheet of paper in your own special, magical way. The end result is always a rainbow of color - and no two art projects are ever the same.

You crack us up on a daily basis and the bond you have with your big sister is wonderful to see. I love watching the two of you play together! I love listening to you sing "Over the Rainbow" when you watch The Wizard of Oz...and when you start repeating the lines from the movie...well, it just makes me smile.

Happy birthday my little peanut Emma-nem.
We love you so.

Love,
Mommy, Daddy and Sissy (Olivia)

3 comments: