So, the sun is shining today. I am telling you this, because seeing the sun in northwest Ohio for more than one day is, well, rare. At least until, oh, June.
And honestly, the sun has been out every day since Thursday. Or Friday.
Granted, the rest of the week's forecast is full of rain - but it's better than snow, so I'll take it.
Anyway, sorry. My thought train got derailed there for a minute. I blame it on the sunshine.
So...instead of writing many posts today, I figured I'd condense my Monday morning musings here.
- Spring-like temperatures
- My tulips are starting to bloom
- Mr. Freeze is OPEN for the season!
- "Alice in Wonderland" - seriously an amazing movie. It was gorgeous to look at. The actors were amazing. And, I love Johnny Depp just a little bit more. [I didn't see it in 3D because, well, 3D annoys me.]
- 99% of the dresses on the Oscar red carpet. Seriously. Did everyone fire their stylist this year? It was truly a parade of ugly, gaudy and Oh. My. Gawd.
- I'm still sick. Granted, I don't feel as horrid as I did a week ago. But I'm still coughing. And my head is congested. And did I mention I'm still coughing? I just want to feel better.
- Mr. Freeze is OPEN. Which means there goes any hope of dieting.
- I have 1,000 loads of laundry to put away. OK, really it's only 3. But it seems like 1,000.
- My house needs a serious cleaning and I have no energy to do it.
- "The Bachelor" wedding is on TV tonight. And I just KNOW I'm going to get sucked in and will end up watching it. Because even though you know you should avert your eyes, you can't help but look. Stupid reality television. :)
OK. That's it. That's all I have - no more rambling for now. I promise. I have closets to clean out and laundry to hang up.