4.14.2010

Oh happy day!

OK....as most of you know, I have been unemployed since July 1, 2009 thanks to budget cuts at my former employer.

It has not been easy.

As much as I enjoy being home with my girls, I want to work.
I want to earn a paycheck.
I want to feel productive.

I have sent out so many resumes that I've lost count.

Yesterday morning I sent out another resume, thinking "well, here goes one more and it'll probably be ignored just like all the others."

I'd like to report that I was wrong.
It was not ignored.

I have an interview on Friday afternoon. It's a 'first' interview with the company's HR person - but if (when?) I get a second interview it will be with the owner of the company next week.

I cannot tell you how excited I am.

I have an interview!
Someone thinks I might have talent!

Oh. Happy. Day.

7 comments:

  1. Congrats!! I will keep my fingers crossed for you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats ~ hope your interview goes really well.

    ReplyDelete
  3. How exciting! Knock 'em dead during your interview!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for sharring importent information in this blog.
    It was very nice.
    Ask Flashlari
    school

    ReplyDelete