11.21.2011

Yeah. I need a swift kick in the pants.

Yeah.
A swift kick in the butt.
At least when it comes to this blog.

I'm sorry but lately...in the past two weeks...I have not felt like blogging.
At all.

I haven't had anything witty to write.
I've just been feeling snarky and cranky, and grumpy.
And those three things mixed together do not lead to great blog posts.

As it is, sitting around the house being a total crank isn't getting me anywhere.
In fact, it's just making me feel worse.

So....
I'm back.
I'll be blogging here again.

In fact, I'll be posting a really cool giveaway later today.
And I'll be blogging about another totally amazing contest later this week with two of my very dear friends. (Trust me when I say you DO NOT want to miss that one).

And, I'll be blogging about life again too.
Even if things aren't going my way at all right now.

Have blog, will use it.

Thanks for being patient with me.

No comments:

Post a Comment