3.20.2012

It's allergy season and I have exciting news!

I'm so excited to share with all my readers that I've been chosen to be part of the Children's Claritin Mom Crew!

As most of my readers know, Olivia was diagnosed last fall with serious seasonal allergies (and food allergies). Even before her diagnosis, we've been using Children's Claritin to help get her through the worst allergy symptoms.

I am so honored to be a member of the Children's Claritin Moms Crew. I can't wait to learn more about a product we already know and love - and hopefully learn more about how I can help Olivia deal with her allergies.

And....I can't wait to share the information with all of you!

Keep an eye on my blog - I'm sure I'll be sharing more great things with you over the next few months and beyond!

And be sure to check out Claritin's Facebook page too! 


Disclosure: As a member of the Children’s Claritin Mom Crew, I receive product samples and promotional items to share and use as I see fit. No monetary compensation has taken place and any opinions expressed by me are honest and reflect my actual experience."

No comments:

Post a Comment