1.28.2013

Happy Birthday to Emma (a few days late!)

Happy Birthday to my sweet Emma! I know your big day was last Thursday, but since we were celebrating in St. Maarten (and mommy didn't have her laptop)...I'm wishing you a happy birthday now!

I cannot believe that you're already six years old! It seems like just yesterday when we brought you home from the hospital and our family was complete!

You are my sweet little peanut Emma-nem.
And you're funny as heck.
You are fiercely independent and often stubborn.
But you're also a love bug and a snuggle bug.
You're kind, and smart, and witty.
And we love you so very much.

I hope you had an absolutely wonderful birthday on the island - we had such a great time walking through town, and finding that perfect little purse for you. And then at lunch when our waiter surprised you with a birthday brownie covered in ice cream? Well that was just perfect!

Thank you for making our family complete, Emma.
We love you!

No comments:

Post a Comment