12.09.2014

Sometimes It's the "Small" Things That Make a Difference


It's been one of those days.

You know, the kind where you already feel like a chicken with its head cut off running around like a madwoman trying to get everything done and then you get a phone call telling you that you need to come in for a second mammogram next week because the radiologist noticed a change from last year's mammogram and how does Monday at 9:30 work for you?

Yeah.
That's the kind of day I'm having.

I freaked out about the whole second mammogram thing for about 10 minutes then I called my mom and my husband and texted my sister. And Googled it. And now I'm better. (Yes, I did Google "second mammorgram" because that's how I roll. Move on.)

I also might have eaten a bowl of ice cream for lunch.
But don't tell anyone.
It's our little secret.

Then the FexEx truck stopped in front of my house and delivered this:


Yes my friends. It's finally here.

My Erin Condren life planner has arrived.
I can now plan my life for 2015.
And this little delivery from FedEx made me day.
Go figure. 

In this all-digital age it might seem silly to some to be SO FREAKING EXCITED about a paper calendar but OHMYGOSHYOUGUYS I'm totally excited.

I love calendars.
I love writing things down.
I can't keep track of my life on my iPhone's calendar.
I. Just. Can't.

But this beauty?
Oh hells yes.
Bring on the planning.
I even bought all new colorful pens.
I'm weird like that.

[And just in case anyone out there is considering ordering their very own life planner, I have a really cool "refer a friend" code: https://www.erincondren.com/referral/invite/tracicurth0212]

Oh and just because, here's a little disclaimer: No one asked me to write this post about my new life planner. I'm just really excited about it and wanted to share my day with all of you. You're welcome. :) 

Now if you'll excuse me I have to go fill in my life planner.

No comments:

Post a Comment