1.19.2017

Thursday Thoughts

A few random thoughts on a Thursday....

So...tomorrow is basically the end of the world as we know it.
Are you going to watch the ringmaster take the oath of office?
I'm not.
I'll be working. And trying to avoid social media for a while.
And maybe day drinking.

Anyway...today is one of 'those' days - I feel like the week is catching up with me.
I've been waking up every night in a lot of pain.
And I've been fighting brain fog all week.
Today might be the day where it all catches up with me.

I'm all tingly from head to toe (not in a good way).
My shoulders ache. My elbows hurt to touch.
Oh and I have the concentration of a gnat right now.
It is taking all my energy to actually write semi-coherent sentences.

I think I need a nap.
Or a vacation.
Or both.
A nap on a beach.
That would be idea.

OK.
Enough blathering on and on.
I better get some work done before the fog takes over.

No comments:

Post a Comment