2.17.2006

Damn, I'm tired

I am so tired. My brain is full. I think it has actually reached it's capacity for knowledge. I have been studying every single day since January 2nd. Every single day. I didn't take one day off - I studied on Olivia's birthday, my birthday, Valentine's Day. I even studied when I was sick.

I am fried.

I'm actually applying this crap to everyday life (yeah, I know, that's what lawyers do...).

The other day my dad says that their neighbor wants to discuss having the tree that sits between their two houses trimmed. Upon being told that no one knows for sure who owns it, since it's right in the middle of the lots, I go into a brief discussion of how mom and dad can lay claim to the tree by adverse possession. [Not that it's really practical, but I did nail the elements].

And last night, during a very bad thunderstorm with high winds, I say to Kevin, "you know if one of those very obviously dead trees next door happens to fall into our yard, we can sue the homeowner." His response -- "you've been studying way too much. "

Sad part is....all this stuff that I appear to know -- somehow it all goes the way of the dodo bird on exam day. Really, it does -- my brain just stops working, it freezes.

Not sure how to combat this by Tuesday morning.

I think I have figured out a game plan for the mulitple choice questions (hell, the answer is right there, provided you can find it).

But the essays....man oh man...those just kill me every time. I suppose I'll just have to slow down, read s-l-o-w-l-y....and actually use all 60 minutes allotted for both essays. I don't really know.

Anyway, I'm tired of thinking.

Well, that's enough for tonight...I still have studying to do. No rest for the weary.

No comments:

Post a Comment