3.29.2006

Yeah, I'm in a bad mood...what of it?

Yep, I'm in a crappy mood. Have been for a few days. I'm sure I'll come out of it soon - after all, LOST is on tonight.

Can't really pinpoint exactly why I'm being a total crank. It's likely a mixture of yet again failing professionally (although, really....it wasn't going to be that great of a job) and still not feeling quite healthy after the whole strep throat thing. Oh, and PMS. That's always the kicker, isn't it?

Honestly, I feel as if I could eat an entire package of those Reese's Easter eggs right now. MMMM...chocolate and peanut butter.

But I digress.

Today it was good ol' fashioned stupidity that put my mood in the crapper. For some reason today, I was surrounded by idiots...mostly on the expressways here in NW Ohio. I swear to God, no one knows how to drive in Toledo. NO ONE! Except me, of course.

People -- the speed limit is 65 mph on I-75 and I-475. 65 MPH........NO FASTER, NO SLOWER! Are you understanding the words coming out of my keyboard? So see...when I'm going 70 mph just to keep up with you, DO NOT TAILGATE ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I so hate that. If it wasn't absolutely unsafe, I would slam on my brakes and see how fast you morons could stop. Instead, I'm just gonna slow down to oh about, 60 mph. How ya like me now?

That being said, the speed limit is not, I repeat NOT, a suggested speed. No, it's the law. Really, it is. So please, don't drive 55 mph (or slower)....because that's almost more irritating (and much more dangerous) than going over the speed limit. If you can't handle the e-way, take the surface streets through town. That way you won't bother me.

See now, I'm already feeling a bit better after than mini-vent. Sometimes you just have to let it out.

No comments:

Post a Comment