11.27.2006

I think I watch too much TV

TV Land has released their list of the 100 top catchphrases - some are silly, some are serious. And some - "That's hot" from Paris Hilton - are just stupid.

Some of my personal favorites:

_"Bam!" (Emeril Lagasse, "Emeril Live")

_"Good night, and good luck" (Edward R. Murrow, "See It Now")

_"Holy crap!" (Frank Barone, "Everybody Loves Raymond")

_"How you doin'?" (Joey Tribbiani, "Friends")

_"Oh, my God! They killed Kenny!" (Stan and Kyle, "South Park")

_"Tell me what you don't like about yourself" (Dr. McNamara and Dr. Troy, "Nip/Tuck")

_"Yada, yada, yada" ("Seinfeld")

For an alpabetical list of all 100 catchphrases, check out the story here. You can also watch a 5-day countdown special starting Dec. 11. Why not...nothing else is on TV. :)

1 comment:

  1. I totally enjoyed reading those. Awesome.

    I also like Sophia Patrillo's, "Picture it, Sicily 1952..."

    HA!

    (I love the Golden Girls.)

    ReplyDelete