And, I've been too damn tired to blog lately.
A little insight into my world right now.....
- I reached the 36 week milestone today, I am miserably uncomfortable and completely exhausted. I have been taking 2 to 3 hours naps every afternoon, just because I have no energy.
- I have to sleep on the couch every night because my king size bed is not comfortable. This makes me cranky because basically I have been sleeping alone for more than a month. It's very lonely on the couch without Kevin.
- I have to pee every 20 minutes because I have a six pound baby resting on my bladder. I get up at least 2 or 3 times a night just to take another trip to the bathroom. Sure, it's good practice for when Emma arrives and I'm getting up every 2 or 3 hours to give her a bottle....but I need my sleep right now, thank you very much. Lack of sleep is making me cranky.
- I had several people last week say to me: "Oh, you must be having twins." Yeah, that's original. Bet it took a long time to come up with that one. And, NO, I'm not having twins. I'm 9 months pregnant and therefore am just HUGE, but gee, thanks for pointing it out to me. I wasn't aware of how enormous my belly was. Idiots. Stupid people make me cranky.
- In case you haven't caught on, I'm a bit cranky right now. Even the nurse at my OB-Gyn's office has stopped asking me "how are you doing?" -- I think it's rather obvious by now. I've got 3 weeks until my c-section and I'm doing just freakin' peachy.
So there you have it - I'm tired, I'm grumpy and therefore have not been in the blogging mood lately. Of course, maybe I'll just blog to complain for the next 20 days. Who knows, it might make me feel better.