3.16.2007

Today's Feast....

Appetizer: Name two things that made you smile this week: Emma smiling at me and Olivia singing to Emma.

Soup: Fill in the blank: Don't you hate it when _____ ?
People don't respond to emails.

Salad: When you can't go to sleep, what is your personal remedy to help you drift into Lullabyland?
Lately, this has not been an issue, since I'm totally exhausted every night. But when I really can't sleep, I take a couple "Simply Sleep" and it's sleepytime!

Main course: What is something about which you've always wondered but have not yet found a good answer?
How it is that with 2 college degrees, I can't seem to find a job. (OK, I haven't ALWAYS wondered about this, but it's been on my mind for the past 3 1/2 years).

Dessert: What is your favorite pasta dish?
Seriously, I can only pick one? Fettuccine, no ravioli, no wait...spagehtti. OK, let's just say I love pasta. If I go to Ciao!, then it's fettucine w/ chicken. If I am at Olive Garden, it's Portobella Ravioli. Mancy's Italian - baked ravioli.

No comments:

Post a Comment