4.20.2007

Another Friday, another Feast

Appetizer: What is your favorite kind of bread?
Thick crust, chewy center....anything that goes well w/ butter. In my humble opinion, most bread is good (except for Rye bread...ugh, I do hate that).

Soup: When was the last time you bought a new pillow?
Five years ago when we got a king size bed....I bought king size pillows.

Salad: Approximately how many hours per week do you spend surfing the 'net?
Oh God....probably 15 to 20 hours. It's a sickness, I know.

Main course: What's the highest you remember your temperature being?
Probably about 102 or somewhere around there.

Dessert: Fill in the blanks: When I _____, I ______.
When I retire (from that awesome job I am going to get), I will live on a beach in a beautiful beach house with my husband and take long walks every morning to find sea shells.

(To indulge in your own feast, check out Friday's Feast).

1 comment:

  1. OH! I love these. I know I'm nearly a week late, but I just wanted to participate. Sorry!

    Appetizer: I love bread that is WARM and out of the oven.

    Soup: We bought new pillows in March when we moved into our current home.

    Salad: Oh geez. I have no idea. A lot.

    Main: No idea. Can't remember.

    Dessert: When I am a Mom, I'm going to tell my kids I love them and hug them everyday.

    ReplyDelete