8.03.2007

Chow time...

Welcome to another Feast...

Appetizer: On a scale of 1 to 10, with 10 being the highest, how polite are you?
I would like to think that I'm an 8 or 9.

Soup: What is the last thing that made you laugh out loud?
Olivia.

Salad: Who is your favorite cartoon character?
Well, I don't know that he's an "official"cartoon character...but I'd have to say Winnie the Pooh.

Main course: Tell about the funniest teacher you ever had.
I can't recall any of my teachers being overly funny. Now I had some weird-funny teachers...

Dessert: Complete this sentence:
I strongly believe that ______.
What goes around comes around.

2 comments:

  1. Polite: I'd like to think I'm at least an 8.

    Laugh out loud: My husband.

    Cartoon Character: It's always been Piglet.

    Funniest Teacher: Miss Sparks, Ottawa River Elementary School, Point Place.

    I strongly believe that illegal aliens should be kicked out of the country. If I need proper documentation, THEY need proper documetation.

    ReplyDelete
  2. polite: 9 usually
    laugh: my ex-boss telling me about his 3 year old eating salt pellets.
    cartoon: buzz lightyear
    funniest teacher: mr. sereyches, 8th grade math
    i strongly believe that: optimism is a very good quality to possess.

    ReplyDelete