9.28.2007

Today's "Feast"

Appetizer: How are you today?
I'm tired. I have a sore throat and a cold. And I'm very busy at work. [Oh yeah, and also very happy that it's Friday].

Soup: Name 3 television shows you watch on a regular basis.
Grey's Anatomy, CSI, and I'm trying to watch "Heroes" on a regular basis now. [NOTE: there is no such thing as "regular TV watching" when you have 2 kids under the age of 4].

Salad: What’s the scariest weather situation you’ve experienced?
When I drove home from eastern Pennsylvania in a 'Noreaster on Interstate 80. We were literally driving 25 mph thru the mountains on icy, snowy roads. Not fun. And very scary.

Main Course: If you could wake up tomorrow morning in another country, where would you want to be?
Italy. Or France.

Dessert: What do you usually wear to sleep?
Pajama bottoms and a T-shirt.

6 comments:

  1. Today: I'm pleased it's Friday and I'm hungry. I'm always happy when it's a weekend.

    3 TV Shows: Mow that good T.V. is back on: Heroes, The Office, Project Runway (I also love HOUSE now.)

    Scariest Weather situation: Not knowing what to expect during my first hurricane...and without a doubt, doing a 360 on an 175 overpass during an ice storm.

    Wake up in another country: Toledo, Ohio. In my bed.

    What do you sleep in?: Is this TMI? Nothing. It's hot here.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can I play today? I'm bored (and should be playing w/ kids. :)

    Today: I need a nap. Hungry. And also happy its Friday and good weather.

    3 shows: The Office, The Hills, Greys Anatomy (and Lost when it comes back on)

    Weather: A total white out during a snow storm around Toledo/75, on my way back to college after Christmas break one year.

    Country: Anyplace with good food, fun things to do and no kids.

    Sleep in: shorts and t-shirt. (my husband would like if I did nothing like the other person... I won't mention that to him :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. of course you can play!

    everyone is welcome to join in!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Today: Icky.I am getting over a 4 day sinus headache and today I am all congested. I just wish the weather would stay in one place!

    3 Shows: Dr. Who, Heroes, & The Office

    Scariest Weather: I wonder if it was the same storm Q.O. mentioned. I was driving on the turnpike back to college from x-mas break and it was a whiteout! we were going SO slow...barely moving at all on the turnpike!

    Other Country: Ireland!! I want to go there so bad!

    To Bed: Tank and underwear *blush*

    ReplyDelete
  5. Today I am doing pretty well - just another normal Friday.

    3 shows: Office, Grey's Anatomy and The Hills

    weather: driving through a storm where a tornado was about 5 miles away

    another country: hungary

    sleep in: t-shirt

    ReplyDelete