9.18.2009

A haircut for a good cause

For all my Toledo-area readers:

This Sunday my sister's salon (Studio 51) is sponsoring a cut-a-thon.

You can receive a haircut, wax or chair massage with a minimum $10 donation. Everyone who donates will be entered into a drawing for prizes.

Here's the info:

On January 9, 2009, Angelique Royer - a stylist at Studio 51 - lost her battle with cancer.

She left behind three young sons.

Please join us at our cut-a-thon as we work to raise money for her boys' college education fund.

All participants will be entered in a raffle.


The cut-a-thon takes place at Studio 51, 5333 Monroe Street (next to Hobby Lobby), from noon to 5 p.m. on Sunday.

If you want more information, let me know. I'll be there at some point Sunday afternoon getting Emma's hair cut. :)

(If you are a friend on Facebook, you can find a link to the information on my profile page too!).

No comments:

Post a Comment