It's an honor just to be nominated
What a great way to start my Wednesday! My friend over at Athena Bee's just nominated me for the "Beautiful Blogger" award! Thank you so much!
1. Thank the person who nominated me for this award. (I did!)
2. Copy the award and place it on my blog. (Done)
3. Link to the person who nominated me for the award. (Did it!)
4. Share 7 interesting things about myself (See below)
5. Nominate 7 bloggers (See below)
Seven "interesting" things about me:
1. I met my husband online in July 2001 and we were engaged three months later. We've been married for 7 1/2 years. It was love at first sight.
2. When I was little I had two goldfish named (wait for it....) Luke and Leia. Yes, I loved Star Wars. Then we moved and my mom flushed my fish. Alive. Maybe the force is still with them - somewhere in Lake Erie.
3. I failed the Ohio Bar Exam seven times. (Obviously, seven is NOT my lucky number).
4. I wanted to be an Olympic figure skater when I was growing up. Instead, I quit skating in the 8th grade and only skated for 'recreation' instead.
5. I am afraid (terrified perhaps) of spiders.
6. I hate when people touch my feet. Except to get pedicures. Then it's OK. Otherwise, hands off.
7. I can't drink red wine - it gives me terrible headaches.
And now, the envelope please...
I nominate these wonderful bloggers for the Beautiful Blogger Award:
1. Zannaland - An amazing blogger and a great person!
2. Confessions of a Coach's Wife - Great blogger and a NaBloPoMo participant!
3. My 3 Monkees - My cousin, who is new to the blogosphere!
4. Tales of a Frumpy Mocha Princess - One of my Disney friends who makes me laugh on a regular basis!
5. When I Grow Up.... - Another Disney friend who is new to blogging...here's a little blogging inspiration for you!
6. The Disney Driven Life - The original Neurotic Disney Mom!
7. Happy Family with Steamed Rice - Because I miss her blog posts!