2.13.2010

What happens when you go to a social media conference? You forget to blog.

It's so true...I have had NO time to blog since Tuesday.

The Disney Social Media Moms Celebration was a whirlwind of sessions, magic, pixie dust and incredible people.

So many amazing moments ... here's a few teasers for you:

- Ty Pennington. LIVE. With a bullhorn. Need I say more?
- Robert Irvine cooked for us.
- Joe Jonas and Demi Lovato. LIVE (This will only have meaning if you're a JoBros fan. And I am. There, I admitted it).
- Magic at every turn.
- Guy Kawasaki
- Chris Brogan
- Maxine Clark - Founder, Chairman and Executive Bear from Build-a-Bear
- Marissa Jaret Winokur (I got my picture taken with her! She's awesome!)
- Kathy Ireland

There are so many blog posts swimming in my brain...but I've had about 14 hours of sleep since Wednesday, so I am going to wait to post until tomorrow or Monday.

I am still processing all of the magic that I experienced.

(Watch this video to see one of the many amazing events the Disney Social Media Moms were able to be part of!)

5 comments:

  1. I am SO GLAD I got to go and meet you!!!!! xxooxxoo
    Aurora

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aurora...you are amazing! I am so happy we met! :) xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh wow, that sounds awesome! How exciting.

    And Ty Pennington...YUM! And I love Robert Irvine. Can't wait to read about your trip!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome. I would have thrown my maternity underwear at Joe Jonas.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nadja...I have to say that Joe Jonas was super cute. :)

    ReplyDelete